WHAT MAKES OUR TABLE SKIRT DIFFERENT
1. Luxury Satin, Pearly Organza and Double the Volume!
The Bluekate Tutu Table Skirt is crafted from shiny, Luxury Satin and Pearly Organza in a luscious Double-Layer Volume.It’s both robust for kids birthday party supplies and elegant if used for wedding decoration. Plus, they’re hand washable to be used again and again.
Q: “Is this tutu table skirt reusable?”
A: Yes! It’s completely reusable and built to last. Just be sure to hand-wash with mild soap when you need to clean a spill or stain. NO machine washing/drying/bleach.
Shimmery Satins & Opalescent Organza’s Make Your Party Shine Above The Rest.
Treat your guests to Shimmery Satin and Opalescent Organza Willows. It’s the type of table party skirt that kids can’t stop touching, and that’s ok – because it’s washable! And it’s also the tutu table cloth that earns compliments and lets you know how admired you are when it comes to decorating.
👜 WITH TUTU PARTY CARRIER
Good luck tucking dozens of willows away neatly, or transporting your ruffle table cloth around. Other brands make it impossible, but we include a Fully Zippered Carry & Storage Bag, so your table skirt tutu stays clean, tidy and out of harm’s way for your next party.
What's in the Bag?
- 1 Tutu table skirt (6 ft. x 30 in. or 9 ft. x 30in)
- 1 Satin trim , 1 Sequin Trim
- 1 Zippered carrying bag
- 12(for 6ft), 16(for 9ft) Reusable velcro adhesives
Our gorgeous table skirt if perfect for:
✅ Awesome moms and dads who want to throw an unforgettable kids’ birthday party
✅ The birthday girl who adores pink!
✅ Making a ballerina tutu party even more magical
✅ Adding just the right amount of whimsy to a baby shower
✅ Awesome table decorations for teenage girls’ rooms
✅ Everyday decorating for anyone who loves bright, colorful spaces
How to Use Your Tutu Table Skirt:
1. Measure the total length you want to decorate with a table skirt and figure out whether you need our 6FT, 9FT, or 14FT table skirt
2. Once you receive your product, remove the film from each velcro tape and attach them to the side of the table top, 5 to 7 inches apart.
* Recommend to use velcro on a hard & clean surface
* If using a cloth tablecloth, please use more velcro tape and press it firmly
3. Install the tutu table skirt by firmly pressing to the velcro side of the skirt into the velcro on the table.
Spread any tangled willows by hand. & Sit back, relax and soak up more party compliments than you can handle!
4. Install the desired belt trim by firmly pressing to the velcro side of the skirt. & Sit back, relax and soak up more party compliments than you can handle!